National Pre-Law Diversity Initiatives, Inc. is hosting its 5th Annual National Diversity Pre-Law Conference and Law Fair 2018 on Friday and Saturday, April 6th and 7th at American University Washington College of Law in Washington, DC.
This two-day, intensive power-packed, one-of-a-kind conference is designed to connect diverse aspiring lawyers from across the nation with critical game-changing information, networking opportunities, diversity leadership training, and law school and career success resources all in one place! Even more, this event encourages attendees to utilize their law degrees and lives in furtherance of service, advocacy and social justice.
Your FREE Registration Package Includes:
• Conference Strategy Booklet and Sponsorship Guidance Booklet
• Sports Bag (for first 200 people to sign in)
• Pre-Conference Planning Guide and Official Souvenir Program Guide (Digital Edition)
• Keynote Sessions Featuring Dynamic Keynote and Special Guest Speakers
• Optional Bonus Day:Tour Opportunities at U.S. Capitol Building and Local Washington, DC Area Law Schools (Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, Georgetown University Law Center, The George Washington University Law School, Howard University School of Law)
• Personal Statement and Diversity Statement Workshop
• Group Tour of the United States Supreme Court
• Financing a Legal Education Workshop
• Panel Discussion on Diversity and Law School Admission
• Panel Discussion on Law Schools and Diversity and Inclusion Leadership
• Leadership Diversity Training Workshop on Cultural Competence
• Law School Recruitment & Diversity Resources Fair
• Opportunity to Participate in Aspiring Lawyers Pinning Ceremony
• Networking Reception . . . and MORE!
This world-class event is completely free of charge and open to the public. Everyone is welcome. However, seats are VERY limited. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged to reserve your seat! Priority and VIP seating is available.