National Pre-Law Diversity Initiatives, Inc. is hosting its 4th Annual National Diversity Pre-Law Conference and Law Fair on Friday and Saturday, October 13th-14th, 2017 at Florida International University College of Law in Miami, Florida.
This two-day, intensive power-packed, one-of-a-kind conference is designed to connect diverse aspiring lawyers from across the nation with critical game-changing information, networking opportunities, diversity leadership training, and law school and career success resources all in one place! Even more, this event encourages attendees to utilize their law degrees and lives in furtherance of service, advocacy and social justice.
Your FREE Registration Package Includes:
• FREE Conference Strategy Booklet and Sponsorship Guidance Booklet
• FREE Official Souvenir Program Guide (Digital Edition) and Downloadable Guidebook Event App
• FREE Tote Bag (for first 200 people to sign in)
• FREE LSAT Test Prep Books from the Law School Admission Council’s DiscoverLaw Initiative
• LSAT Prep Course Scholarships
• Keynote Sessions Featuring Dynamic Keynote and Special Guest Speakers
• Mock Law School Class
• Financial Aid Workshop, LSAT Success Strategies, and Personal Statement and Diversity Statement Workshop
• Personal Statement, Diversity Statement and Resume Review by Law Students and Lawyers
• Panel Discussions on Diversity and Law School Admission, Diversity and the Law School Experience, and Diversity and the Legal Profession (Legal Careers)
• Diversity Pre-Law Talks(TM) Sessions By Current and Rising Legal Diversity Thought Leaders
• Law School Recruitment & Diversity Resources Fair
• Community Service Opportunity to Donate Books Through Partnership With Books for America and “You Got Served” Random Acts of Kindness Service Initiative
• Certificates of Participation (After Turning in Your Diversity Leadership Action Plan)
• During and After-Conference Networking Opportunities . . . and MORE!
This world-class event is completely free of charge and open to the public. Everyone is welcome. However, seats are VERY limited. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged to reserve your seat! Priority and VIP seating is available.